Yeah we should be doing something about those on State welfare.
- Banks and finance companies who fail with Government guarantees.
- Employers who can pay low wages because the state takes up the slack with WFF and childcare allowances. Poor employers who drive good ones out of business because labour laws are so slack.
- State owned companies given away to corporates.
- External subsidies from ratepayers to dirty Dairy.
- Employers given handouts to employ people who then get rid of them when the subsidy ends so they can get someone else who is subsidised.
- State pays training for employees so employers do not have to pay for it.
- Banks getting windfall profits when the OCR is raised.
- Currency speculators who short the NZ dollar.
- Police protection against people they have disenfranchised.